Here’s the fine print: (for Mom & Dad)
Senior models are chosen for their ability to tell others why Sugar Beets Photography is a great place to come for senior pictures (or other portraits). Participants receive exclusive sessions, discounts, and other opportunities as spokespersons for Sugar Beets Photography (SBP). As a senior model, your child will have the opportunity to earn additional free photos and products for referring new customers to our studio.
SBP senior models receive all of these benefits:
- 1 mini-session (30 minutes) in June or July (to create images for referral cards); 15-20 images to choose from ($85 value)
- 1 full session (1-2 hours) sometime during September through December (may be deferred until spring if yearbook photo is taken from the mini-session); 30-50 images to choose from ($200 value). Full session may include up to 2 friends, 2 locations, and 3 outfit changes.
- 1 digital yearbook photo (formatted to your child’s school standards and given to you for submission in time to meet the yearbook deadline.)
- 6 sheets of wallets (24 photos total)
- Custom online gallery
- Custom blog post
- 20 web-sized/watermarked images to share on Facebook, etc.
- 10% off all prints and products [not including prints earned with referral points]
- The chance to earn product credits
- For each session that is booked through your child, he or she will earn referral points. These points can be traded in for print/product credits.
- There is no cost at all to participate in this program.
- Opportunities are limited to 2 models per high school, so unfortunately, not everyone can be chosen. Applicants are picked for their confidence, friendliness, and school involvement.
- Applicants should live within 50 miles of Junction City (including Eugene, Springfield, Harrisburg, Monroe, Veneta, Elmira, Brownsville, Halsey, Corvallis, Albany and surrounding areas). I reserve the right to make exceptions to this rule (for example, if the applicant lives outside of the area but has significant friends, family, or other connections in the area, he or she is still eligible).
- Applicants must be available for a mini-shoot in July or August in order to generate photos for their marketing materials.
- If your child is chosen, both of you must read and sign a Model Release and Senior Model Contract before he or she can participate.
Deadline for the 2017-2018 model application is June 1. Models will be chosen by June 15 and we will begin booking mini-sessions at that time as well. (Models may be chosen at a later date at the discretion of the photographer).
Thank you for your interest in the SBP Senior Models Program! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.