To kick off the 2013 Senior Models program, I’m giving away a free senior session, a $125 value! The contest will run from March 7 through March 14.
A senior session includes:
- 1-2 hour session at up to 2 locations of your choice; up to 3 outfit changes; up to 2 friends for group shots
- up to 30 edited images
- complimentary 8 x 10 and 5 x 7 print
- formatted yearbook photo
- Facebook preview (up to 4 images)
- custom slideshow
- permanent online proofing gallery
- personalized blog post
- online print purchasing
- customized Facebook timeline cover.
- Photo CD and additional prints and products sold separately.
Here’s how to enter!
ENTRY #1: Comment on this blog post telling me why YOU (or your child) should win a free senior session!
You can earn additional entries (up to 3) by doing the following:
ENTRY #2: Like the Sugar Beets Photography fan page, and then comment on this blog post after you have done so (if you are already a fan, just comment letting me know!)
ENTRY #3: Go to the Sugar Beets Photography fan page, find the contest image (same as on the beginning of this post) and share it on your profile. Then (you guessed it!) come back here and comment on this blog post letting me know!
ENTRY #4: Scroll to the bottom of this post, find the Networked Blogs graphic on the far right side, and click the “Follow this blog” button. Then go back to the comments on this page and tell me you followed the blog. That’s it!
On March 14 I will use random.org to choose a winner from all the comments! The more comments you have (up to 4), the better your chances!